Transforming For Our Shared Future
It is a moment of profound transformation at the university, as we continue our drive toward the bold goals of Northeastern 2025.
To fully support and align with these goals, Human Resources Management (HRM) is undergoing an expansive transformation that encompasses many of our systems, processes, and services. Once complete, HRM will serve as the backbone of a global talent strategy that’s designed to enable Northeastern to continue to attract and retain the finest minds and most talented leaders, faculty, and staff from around the globe.
As we move swiftly forward, HRM has already simplified our payroll operations and performance development training with great success. Building on this this momentum, we are:
- Reimagining our ERP
- Reinventing our service delivery model through Service Excellence
- Building a Knowledge Bank of hundreds of easily-searchable answers for faculty and staff
- Reenvisioning our compensation model to reflect more equitable, fair, and consistent practices
- Redesigning our digital presence
- Employing new systems of data gathering and analytics structure to better serve you
- And setting firm, decisive strategies to continue to build a culture rich in diversity and inclusion
Along the way we have actively engaged our community for guidance and help. We will continue these efforts as we move forward, inviting leaders, faculty, and staff to empower and inspire our plans as we re-envision and rebuild an HRM for the future.